Friday, September 18, 2009

I Love Orange


My absolute favorite color is yellow, but you would never know it by looking at our living room's decor. We have sheer orange linen curtains, orange accented pillows, orange accented chairs and Vintage 50's artwork with orange accents too. Plus my workspace as you saw in a previous post has an orange striped rug and orange storage boxes on the shelves. Even my baby's stroller is orange. Oh and our accent color for our wedding was orange too. It was never really a consicence choice; it just happens that Orange is a great color that both my husband and I always agree on.

So like fine china, I use the color occasionally so it's always a treat when I wear a yellow dress or something. In the meantime, Orange will always be that bold color that looks irresistable on just about anything, like these fabulous items from Jonathan Adler!

1 comment:

  1. Orange and yellow are great colors, they have so much energy and bring so much life! i love to use them in my work too.

    http://alexandrasuarezart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete